Monday, November 23, 2015

TWO!

Happy birthday my little man. Our family just wouldn't be the same without your BIG personality and gentle spirit. After a long day, you manage to keep your daddy smiling ear to ear, and your mommy's heart filled to the brim. You play loud and you LOVE even louder. You add to the laughter, the life, and the joy in our home. Your sister and brother would be missing a best friend and a perfect playmate had you never joined their crew! You know how to make us all laugh in the hard moments, the wrong moments, and the quiet moments. You broke down our parenting "fears" and taught us how to laugh about boogers. Your presence in our family is as bold and strong as your favorite game, "hulk smash". You will not be defined as the youngest of three, but as a leader of the pack. You have your brother and sister wrapped around your finger, and you won't take "no" for an answer...unless it's already YOUR answer! You are brave. You are a light. You are upbeat. You are eager. And today...you are TWO, so I will soak up every "I snuggle butt", every "I wanna nuss", every "hold-a me mommy!", and every "come play-a me", because in each fleeting day, you are a little older than before, and as much as I want to, I just can't stop time.

Happy birthday buddy. "Best fwend". "Peepee head". "Eyi". We love you sweet guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd