Thursday, November 19, 2015

Three on Thursday: Hostess Gifts!

Happy Thursday! Some thoughtful traditions and gestures seem to slip through the cracks as time goes on, so lets talk hostess gifts today! Up until a couple of years ago, I have to admit, I was NOT always the best at remembering to bring a little something to a holiday get-together. Here are some of my favorite simple (read: cheap) things to give and receive as the holiday party season comes into full swing!



Family Gathering!
My mother in law bought me two sets of these gorgeous Queen's China Thanksgiving mugs last year and I couldn't have loved them more! As a matter of fact, I'm drinking some chamomile tea out of one right now! Everybody drinks SOMETHING, so you can never go wrong with a mug! I usually tuck in a single serve pouch of cocoa, or a small bag of coffee, also. The best part of a mug gift is that, when you really know someone like you know your own family, it's not difficult to find the PERFECT mug for their personality!

Girls Night In
This is my #1 go to gift for girls nights, birthdays, etc, and I think it would be the PERFECT hostess gift for your holiday events! Xo, G wine is a tube of four individual glasses of wine. It's packaged to gift on it's own, and...bonus - it's inexpensive, and available at Walmart! 
Neighborhood Gatherings
Neighbors are like extended family around here, and I LOVE them all. The problem? There are a lot of them, and we all like to get together now and again, which means that hostess gifts could add up FAST. You just can't go wrong with some baked goods! I love this recipe, because cranberries are appropriate for the entire Thanksgiving and Christmas season, AND this recipe can be baked in small loaf pans, popped in the freezer, and gift-giving ready as the need arises! There just isn't anything better than a made-from-scratch gift, is there? 


What is your go-to hostess gift? See you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The orange cranberry bread looks amazing!!
    I love what you said on my blog yesterday-- I need to find out what our home looks like under God's leadership as well. I am trying to cut down my social media frequency, but it's hard.
    Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home Depot Gift Card Balance
    Buy reject gift cards and amass up to 78%. Gift Cardio will face you the exceptional deal!

    ReplyDelete

bgrnd