Monday, April 2, 2012

Our Story

Here's a little about ME!

I am a Jesus loving mommy of three, who grew up in cornfields and ended up on the ocean. I love all things housewife - cooking, baking, cleaning (yes, I really love it!), and new on my list: homeschooling. I always imagined myself living off the grid somewhere in Central America, reaching the least of these. I have truly traveled the world - Europe, Africa, South America, and I will always stand by the passion in my heart that puts tiny town Honduras as my dream location. But for now, I will bloom where I'm planted, and that just so happens to be a strange mix of country/coastal USA, with three little blondies, a mischievous pup, and a southern gentleman that is truly God's personal gift to me. Thanks for coming along with me while I discover all that God has in store while I spend some time in His beautiful world!

And as for my family?




I married my high school sweetheart in July, 2008. We are truly amazed at how the Lord has poured down His blessings on our marriage. I could not have imagined a better life, and trust me, I've played plenty-a "M*A*S*H" rounds in my lifetime just trying, hehe.



Along came Izze, my little kitchen helping, tender hearted, crafting extraordinaire, who keeps my heart nice and full. And Jesse, who...well, he keeps me on my toes! And a new little buddy joined the madness at the end of last year!




Oh, and don't forget about this guy!!! He makes an appearance here and there, too!





1 comment:

  1. I found your YouTube channel and I love it. Thank you for doing what you do! I to am a flawed yet faithful follower of the LORD JESUS Christ. I'm a homeschool mommy, and I don't live in a community where there are lots of people with similar beliefs. So the work you do on YouTube helps me/others feel like we're not alone. May the Lord bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

bgrnd