Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, AND it's a three day weekend! Does it get any better?!


By the time this post goes up, I will probably be packing up the beach house and headed back home with my family. Vacations and family time are two of my FAVORITE things, and I will be sharing some of my FAVORITE moments with you next week :)

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend, and that you feel as blessed as I do to live in a country full of amazing, brave men and women who would lay down their lives for those of us whom they don't even know. My heart just wants to explode with gratitude for each and every member of our armed forces, their families, and our veterans. I am especially proud of my Grandfather, Grandpa K, Papa, and Uncle, who all willingly chose to sacrifice their time, and risked their lives, for their families futures. I will never take my children's freedom for granted, and I pray that we continue to raise up patriots in our nation, in order to honor those who have gone before us, and for the sake of future generations. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd