Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Grocery Haul & Meal Plan

Good Morning! If you missed my grocery haul video, click HERE. Today, I'm sharing the coordinating meal plan. I happened to have quite a few ingredients this week in my pantry and freezer, so we save a few dollars at the grocery store...that I spent on pizza, instead ;)

Here it is:

Day 1
Pizza Night!

Day 2
Valentine's Dinner with friends
The guys made Steak and Scallops with Veggies, and the ladies baked. I made raspberry macarons, red velvet whoopie pies, oatmeal cream pies, lemon bars, and chocolate strawberries.

Day 3
A Farmhouse Full's Cajun Chicken Pasta with Salad

Day 4
Plant Based Tacos (black bean and sweet potato)

Day 5
Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon (already had), green smoothies

Day 6
Coconut Veggie Curry over Riced Cauliflour ("rainbow rice", can be found on my instagram stories)

Day 7
Date Night

Breakfasts this week are oatmeal, eggs and toast (I have a ton of frozen bread), and I made a large pan of coffee cake to reheat

Lunches are leftovers, salad, cheese and crackers (I had an unopened box), or snack trays.

Snacks...we had SO MANY pre-packaged (junk) snacks left over from Valentine's Day, so I just grabbed some carrots, cucumbers, and hummus to round it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd