Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! It's time to link up with AndreaErika, and Narci!




My Rainbow Resource box finally arrived and now, I am done! Woohoo! Favorite number one! Also, all of the homeschool "hey girl" pictures always crack me up,



My big boy turns FOUR this weekend, and I am shocked that these years have flown by so quickly. When I was pregnant with him I went on a major 70's music kick, and it may have had something to do with me binge watching "Almost Famous" while stuck in bed with serious morning sickness. Anyway, something sparked my memory a few weeks ago, and I just HAD to get the lyrics to Danny's Song up somewhere in my house. I threw this in a frame, and I just feel like it was the missing link on my bookshelf. Seriously, "Danny's Song" and "Never Been to Spain" are two of my forever favorites!



You know what's NOT my favorite? That we haven't been to horse lessons for two weeks due to the weather. I thought Izze was going to cry harder than the clouds yesterday afternoon, she was so upset!


My favorite poolside lunch again this year has been Greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, and sliced bananas. Oh my goodness. TO. DIE. FOR!


And finally, my favorite favorite was yesterday morning. I woke up early and around 6 went into the boys' room to nurse the baby. Somehow I ended up falling back asleep and woke up hearing Izze being miss mommy to Eli and it was the CUTEST thing I have ever heard. Oh my goodness, she was saying "E! E! Sissy loves me. Say SISSY. LOVES. ME. Good boy! Say SIS-SEE LOOOOVES ME." It was killing me. I pretended to sleep so I could keep hearing their little exchanges. He eats up any special time he can get with her, so of course he was all about it! Talk about waking up to heaven on earth!

Have a great weekend! We'll be celebrating with a special FOUR year old!

 

In case you missed it:











No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd