Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party

My niece and nephew are both July babies, and my sister in law came up with and executed the perfect neutral party - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Her ideas are just TOO good to keep wrapped up, so please, be inspired by her creativity!

Oreo Pops (made with candy melts)



 

 

 Handmade details always make such a difference



Bean bag toss made out of a science display board, balloons, beans, and ribbon

 
 The kids decorated their sippy cups with vinyl mickey stickers
 








 


 
Toodles!

For more party ideas, see our Birthday Tea Party and our Disney's "Cars" Party featured by Tips from the Disney Diva.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in featuring your party on my blog (www.chickabug.com/blog) and I can't find your email address. Can you please email me at blog@chickabug.com? Thank you!! : ) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great ideas!! I am making my son a Mickey cake for his third birthday. What did you use for the ears on the cakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany! Those are Wilton candy melts melted down and piped onto wax paper to harden.

      Delete
  3. How did you make the ears for the cakes? I'm trying to make a mickey cake for my son's second birthday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete