Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up - "The Glorious Flight"

This week we ROWed "The Glorious Flight"

My friend taught on Monday (I don't have photos) and we built our own cardboard box planes, made an airplane snack out of a banana, and found France and England on a map.

Wednesday we rowed at home, where we learned about propulsion using a balloon, yarn, and a straw, we baked some French bread and churned our own butter. We also learned a little about scale and angle as we did an art project imagining our neighborhood from a planes perspective. We wrapped it all up with a field trip to "Missionary Flights International" with our homeschool group.







 Eating popcorn and watching a show about planes while we waited for our field trip!










And as far as tot school went this week...it didnt :) Baby J marched to the beat of his own drum this week!!!








1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!!!!

    Hi friends,

    OK I have been in a blogger nightmare the last few days. My .com was high jacked and I have been trying to work out all the kinks so
    Google friends connect and feeds will still work. I think I did it!!!!

    Even if you already re subscribed once IT IS NOT WORKING. I had to adjust some sight settings and you need to do it again.

    Anyway I want to ask once more time that you would visit my new URL and resubscribe through which ever reader you uses.

    http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

    This is the instructions to resubscribe through Google friends Connect

    Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/

    Go to Google friends connect and sigh in,
    Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
    Next refresh the page
    last re-follow the blog


    I am so sorry for the hassle. I love the relationships we have built through the internet let keep them going!
    Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
    Tesha

    ReplyDelete

bgrnd