Tuesday, September 29, 2020

MY PRE-K BOX: POOL PARTY

Annabeth and I spent the month of August thoroughly enjoying the August "Pool Party" box from My Pre-K Box. Here's a little peek at what was inside August's box, and dont forget, as a Rooted in Rest subscriber, you can get $5 off of your first box using code ROOTEDINREST5

Inside each box are dynamic, hands-on math activities and learning tools, creative and fun pre-reading literacy games, thematic crafts, and my personal favorite, sensory activities!



The "Pool Party" box included literacy activities such as a "Pool Party Clap and Count" activity that focused on phonological awareness, and a "Flip & Flop" rhyming card game.


Math activites last month included a "Flower Float" game, which helped with the concepts of "more" and "less", as well as a "Say and Spot Pool" activity to aid in number sense. 

This box's craft was a Flower Lei, and then the additional "Craft Lover's Upgrade" included a sticker scene, as well as adorable flamingo sunglasses. Sensory play is always a big hit around here, so I think Annie most enjoyed the water bead activity that was included.




This box was such a wonderful experience for Annabeth and I to enjoy with low prep time which maximized our together time. I very much look forward to enjoying September's "Apple Box" together in the weeks ahead! Thanks so much to My Pre-K Box!

Check out the full unboxing at the beginning of this video:


This post is in partnership with My Pre-K Box. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd