Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Woohoo, it's time for some Friday Favorites with  AndreaErika, and Narci!


ONE
I know it's only February, but a girl can dream, right? I swung by Gymboree this week to grab my kids some new swimsuits (I typically take my kids to the beach alone, and need SUPER bright swimwear to keep a close eye on them so I shop early). They've got some great deals going on right now, here's what I grabbed:




TWO
Call me crazy, but I love valentines day! I've been with my husband since I was 15, and at 15, you celebrate anything that involves gifts! We've continued to celebrate every year, but with a family dinner instead. We split it up, boys and girls, with the boys cooking a surprise meal and the girls making a special dessert or two...or seven. We finish off with a fun scavenger hunt (matching bible verses about love to the right verse number) leading to a bin or bag of treats for the kids to SHARE (no individual gifts), and then my husband and I usually head to dinner the next night to celebrate alone. This year, we got the kiddos some perler bead and rainbow loom refills and some yummy "Righteously Raw" chocolate, seriously, nothing major. Just fun. We are still recovering from Christmas, but it's about the right time to refill the parts to some of their Christmas gifts ;)



THREE
I'm on a mission to drink more water, and in doing so, I realized that my kids aren't drinking nearly enough, either. I've been sending them to the barn with water bottles and I'm finding them unopened at the end of a ride, so if they're not drinking much water when they're outside, how much less are they drinking when they're INSIDE? I whipped this up on Tuesday and told them that if they earned all of their stars by Saturday they would get new shopkins (for Bella and Jesse) or a minion surprise (for Eli). They're on a successful path :)


FOUR
I LOVE Shelby Jane and Co. I discovered her little etsy shop back at Halloween, and have since ordered quite a few dresses. Her dresses are so simple, timeless, and perfect for girls of any age. She recently sent us some dresses to photograph, and I think this may just be my daughter's Easter dress!

For this dress and more, check out Shelby Jane & Co.!





Happy Weekend!!!


For all homeschool posts, click HERE
To follow us on a daily basis, click HERE
To follow me on facebook, click HERE
For our YouTube channel click HERE






1 comment:

  1. Nice and trendy, love the dresses. I am glad that clothing industry now focus on kids as well. Thanks for sharign such cute post with us

    ReplyDelete

bgrnd