Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lesson Planning Video, Links, and Printables

I've learned that in order to homeschool two kids, raise three, and keep up this blog, it is much easier (and faster) to explain some things in video, rather than 30+ photos and captions.

Here is a look at how I plan our school week, along with the list of free printables. Please share your ideas with me!



And here is my personal planning checklist, just right click and choose "print" for an 8 1/2 x 11 size paper! If you can't print like that, try this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5o35MIaTSJpRUFjZU9uQzlvTGs/view?usp=sharing



For all homeschool posts, click HERE
To follow us on a daily basis, click HERE
To follow me on facebook, click HERE
For our YouTube channel click HERE

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this video on YouTube, and wanted to thank you for the printable-it is just what I needed for planning next year! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

bgrnd