Friday, July 10, 2020

MY CLASS 2020!


 Brand new school year, same 'ol class! I love teaching these kiddos and it's been a joy to watch them grow year by year in our home. Here's my 2020-2021 homeschool class :) 


My name is: Bella
I am: 11 years old
The yummiest food is: Macaroni
The best show is: Dr. Pol
The best thing about school is: Handwriting
The coolest person on earth is: "Jesus...I don't want to judge people."
I'm super good at: Sewing and reading
My favorite color is: Teal
When I grow up I want to be: A veterinarian 
If I could do one thing all day: Swim
My best friend is: Olivia, Sophia, and Ariel
Jesus is: Loving
Three words that describe me: Bookworm, energetic, happy


My name is: Jesse
I am: 8
The yummiest food is: Corndogs
The best show is: Liberty's Kids
The best thing about school is: Poetry Tea Time
The coolest person on earth is: "Jesus, I don't like judging people..."
I'm super good at: Basketball
My favorite color is: Dark blue
When I grow up I want to be: A dog trainer
If I could do one thing all day: swim
My best friend is: Will and Joel
Jesus is: Loving, kind, and forgiving
Three words that describe me: Fun, silly, and kind


My name is: Eli
I am: 6 years old
The yummiest food is: Baby Bottle Pops
The best show is: Artemis Fowl 
The best thing about school is: Handwriting
The coolest person on earth is: God
I'm super good at: Playing and snuggling
My favorite color is: Orange
When I grow up I want to be: A fisherman
If I could do one thing all day: Snuggle my fox stuffed animals
My best friend is: Will, Asher, Joel, and Ronan
Jesus is: "Everything in us, our heart, the Holy Spirit, and He died for us."
Three words that describe me: "I'm obsessed with foxes, fun, and I like to read."


My name is: Annie
I am: 3 years old
The yummiest food is: Watermelon
The best show is: Mickey Mouse
The best thing about school is: Reading books
The coolest person on earth is: Jesse
I'm super good at: Cleaning
My favorite color is: Pink
When I grow up I want to be: A baker of muffins
If I could do one thing all day: Play with my toys
My best friend is: Emmy and Penelope
Jesus is: In our hearts
Three words that describe me: "I play with my toys, I love cleaning, I love pink, and I'm a big girl, and I want to go to Emmy's."

No comments:

Post a Comment

bgrnd